It's important to us that our services are available to everyone.
If you have had any difficulties in using this site, or can suggest a way to make it work better for you, we'd like the chance to improve things. Please get in touch with us and tell us what you think.
We recommend that you use the latest version of the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Apple Safari (PC & Mac)
If you are using an older version of any of these browsers we recommend you upgrade to ensure you do not experience any browsing difficulties.
Mobile Banking is available on most internet enabled devices by typing nandp.co.uk/mobile into the browser. We recommend you ensure your device is up to date with the latest version of its operating system. Please be aware you may be charged by your service provider for internet access.
PDFs and flash
In order to view and keep important information from our website it is important you have a PDF reader installed on your computer or browser. If you do not already have one, click here to download Adobe Reader.
Flash banners and demos are used on our website. Alternative images are available should flash be disabled though if you wish to use our demonstration tools, click here to download Flash Player.
Different internet browsers have different ways to help you change the size of text on your screen. This is how to do it for the most common ones:
- Go to Page option - at the top right hand corner.
- Scroll down to Text Size and choose the size you want.
- From the top Menu bar, go to View.
- Scroll down to Zoom and choose the size you want.
- Select the Zoom menu then Zoom In or Zoom Out.
- Make sure that the Zoom text Only option is selected first from the Zoom menu.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select ‘Settings’ then click ‘show advanced settings’.
- Open the ‘Web Content’ section.
- Use the ‘Font size’ drop-down menu to make adjustments.