Account Information Request Form
You may have been asked to confirm or provide current address and contact details.
This request would have been sent to you as part of our process to ensure that your details are correct and up to date. This is in readiness for the latest regulatory requirements that are due to take effect on 3 January 2018. Unfortunately, you will not be able to place a trade after this date unless we receive this information from you.
How does this affect you?
If you have received this request, please confirm your details as required on the online form which can be accessed by clicking the button below.
Please keep in mind that if you have a joint account, both individuals are required to complete separate Account Information Request forms.
Should you have any questions about this request please contact the Client Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.Account information request form
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I have more than one type of share dealing account?
If you have a Trading Account and a Stocks and Shares ISA or Certificated Account, we only need to collect your information once. You can specify all your account numbers on the Account Information Request form.
- What if I have a joint account?
If you have a joint account both individuals will need to complete separate Account Information Request forms.
- What if I have a designated account?
If you have a designated account please ensure to complete the Account Information Request form as per the account holder's details, not the designated individuals.
- What happens if the information provided differs from what is currently on file?
In the instance that the information provided on the Account Information Request form does not match our client records, we will be contacting you to follow the standard procedures to amend any false information.
- What if I am a Power of Attorney?
If you are a Power of Attorney please ensure to complete an Account Information Request form for yourself and the account holder.
- What do you plan to use this information for?
The information that Jarvis Investment Management Ltd holds about you is confidential and will not be used for any purpose other than in connection with the provision of the Service. Information of a confidential nature will be treated as such provided that such information is not already in the public domain. Your information will only be disclosed to third parties in the following circumstances:
- where required by law or if requested by any regulatory authority or exchange having control or jurisdiction over us;
- to investigate or prevent fraud or other illegal activity in connection with our provision of service to you;
- for purposes ancillary to the provision of the services or the administration of your Account, including, without limitation, for the purposes of credit enquiries or assessments;
- if it is in the public interest to disclose such information which will be at your request or with your consent.
Some of the data we are asking you to confirm in the Account Information Request form will be used to confirm your identity and match your details to our records. This information will not affect your credit rating.