Corporate Buy to Let
We provide mortgages for the purpose of purchasing, remortgaging or capital-raising against residential investment property owned via limited company or limited liability partnership.
YBS Commercial Mortgages lends against the lower of purchase price and the open market vacant possession or investment valuation.
We are able to lend to the following Borrower types:
- UK Limited Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
We are able consider the following property types as suitable security:
- Loan terms from 5 to 25 years
- Loans from £75,000 up to £5,000,000 maximum per portfolio
- Up to 75% LTV (Max 50% for flats)
- Interest only, part & part and repayment options
- No compulsory insurance arrangements (conditions apply)
- No requirement to transfer your business bank account
You can borrow any amount from £75,000 up to £1.5m per letting unit. We may consider higher loan amounts in the London area.
All loans are subject to status and secured against the property with full personal guarantee(s) required. Sometimes additional security may be required. Early repayment charges and an arrangement fee apply. Other fees may also apply. Exclusions and conditions apply.
For more information call us on 0333 414 1171.
Early repayment charges
You can pay off your mortgage early whenever you want, but you will usually have to pay an early repayment charge if you repay all or part of your mortgage within a specified period. Additional interest will be payable in the event of early redemption of the mortgage. Please contact Commercial Lending on 01733 372 425 to discuss what Early Repayment Charges are applicable to our products.
Fees and charges
For a full list of our buy to let mortgage charges and a description of when these may apply, contact us on 0333 414 1171.
- Call our dedicated Commercial Mortgages team on 0333 414 1171.
- Norwich & Peterborough Building Society
Commercial Lending Department
Peterborough Business Park
Paperwork we'll need to see
- Fully completed corporate buy to let application form.
- The last 3 years accounts for the proposed borrower and the last 3 years accounts or proof of income for all directors/shareholders with a 25% shareholding or more.
- The last 6 months bank statements for the proposed borrower, all directors/shareholders with a 25% shareholding or more, and any company/business in which a director/shareholder of the proposed borrower has a 25% shareholding or more.
- Certified copy of ID (valid driving licence and/or passport) for all directors and/or shareholders with a 25% shareholding or more.
This is not a comprehensive list of requirements and as such depending on the type of business borrowing you may be exempt from certain requests or be required to provide additional information.