Here are all the share dealing forms you'll need to get your account up and running:
- To apply by post complete an application form and post it to this address:
N&P Share Dealing Service
c/o Jarvis Investment Management plc
78 Mount Ephraim
- To transfer an existing share dealing account or ISA from another broker, complete a transfer form.
- To set up a direct debit for your account complete a Direct Debit form.
- To sell your share certificates by post (UK stocks only) simply complete the certificate sale pack and send this with your share certificates together with a signed CREST transfer form to the address above. To find out more about transferring shares, click here.
- If you already have a Trading Account you can deposit any existing share certificates you hold into your account by completing a CREST Transfer form for each stock and sending the forms and share certicates to the address above. To find out more about transferring shares, click here.
- If you wish to invest in US shares, you will need to complete a W-8BEN Form before you can trade. Obtaining this documentation ensures that we can give you any appropriate tax relief on any income that is paid to you. Please refer below for additional links:
Quick Guide to Completing a W-8BEN